For Operation Enduring Freedom
MilCHAG subject matter experts provided CPP Reach Back Support for USCENTCOM personnel serving in Operation Enduring Freedom via an online resource that provides:
- The basic “Do’s” and “Dont’s” of Cultural Property Protection;
- The doctrine, theory and application of Cultural Property Protection;
- DoD regulations and International / Afghan / U.S. laws that govern the preservation, import and export of Afghan cultural property;
- A historical timeline illustrated tour of Afghanistan’s cultural heritage;
- The 216 most significant archaeological and cultural / religious sites in Afghanistan that should be protected;
- A brief quiz to test what the online visitor has learned about CPP.